How to protect your family from deadly, invisible gases

How to protect your family from deadly, invisible gases

Radon and carbon monoxide are poisonous gases that are odourless, colourless and tasteless, making them threats to the safety of your home. Exposure to high levels of radon is the leading cause of lung cancer in non-smokers, causing over 3,200 Canadian deaths each year1. Carbon monoxide is the leading cause of fatal poisonings in North America. By following the steps below and taking the proper precautions, you can help protect your home and family from these deadly gases.

To learn more, click here: www.otipinsurance.com/article51

Your OTIP Representative:  Tara Lamb

A message from: marketing@otip.com

Please Login to Comment.