September 22, 2020 - 7:00 pm
September 22, 2020 - 9:00 pm
Addressonline at Zoom View map
On September 22nd @7pm we will be hosting a live zoom event for those who want to take part in TBTN Halton. Join us for an evening of solidarity as we hear from survivors and allies in our community who want to end gender based violence. The evening will include a montage of speakers from our community from all intersections of identity and will end with a candle light vigil where individuals can light a candle as we take a few moments of silence. There will be images taken from the event- so if you have any questions related to permissions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zoom link for event to follow.
On Tuesday September 22nd @3:00pm join our public educators Andrea & Walter as they live stream on Instagram an exclusive Take Back the Night episode. Learn about the history of the event, our calls to action, and how you can participate in other events taking place that week.
TBTN Art Activism
- 1) Create your poster, side walk chalk image, poem, be as creative as you wish.
- 2 ) There are 2 different ways to send us your art: Email email@example.com or DM us on IG prior to September 21st 2020
- 3) Deadline for Art work September 21st 5pm.
- 4) Tune in on September 24th when we publish your awesome solidarity images on our social media pages
- *** Consent is permission for something to happen or an agreement to do something. By submitting your image(s) to SAVIS you are agreeing that we can post these images on our social media pages for the purpose of solidarity and activism for Take Back the Night.
- If at any point in time you wish to retract or withdrawal your submission(s), feel free to email the contact above and we can certainly take the image off our TBTN roster.***