How to borrow a book
RULES FOR BORROWING
1. Requests can be made by going to http://email@example.com or send an email to the HEOT Office (no phone requests will be accepted)
2. Fill out request form below.
3. Be specific about your numbers and your titles.
4. Notification will be sent via HDSB gmail when pickup is ready.
5. Maximum of 3 resources to be returned within a one month period.
6. Pickup at HEOT or arrange for pickup at a school of your choice.
7. Return via Board courier or in person to HEOT.
8. If your request cannot be filled immediately, your name will be put on a waiting list.
9. We will be asking for replacement costs of all lost or damaged resources.
NEW to our HEOT library! – The Women’s Equality Project Kit
The Women’s Equality Project includes a teacher resource guide and seven modules which enable students to explore economics and the workplace, education, gender-based violence, health, politics and the law, pop culture and the arts and social movements.
The women’s movement is a movement towards social justice and equality for all people. The kit gives students, from across the province, the tools to interrogate, activate and dream for an inclusive society where people of all genders and gender-identities are equals.
To book this kit, (not currently listed on our catalogue) request resource EQ – 136
Click here for Catalog: Library List 2021
Please fill in the form and hit the submit button at the bottom of the page.
Request Form for Lending Library