Click here for HEOT Catalog:
How to borrow a book
1. Click on the link for the request form below.
*Please specify the book identification number and title.
2. Notification will be sent via HDSB gmail when pickup is ready.
3. Maximum of 3 resources to be returned within a one month period.
4. Pickup at the HEOT office or arrange for pickup at a school of your choice via board courier.
5. Return via Board courier or in person to the HEOT office.
6. If your request cannot be filled immediately, your name will be put on a waiting list and you will be notified.
7. We will be asking for replacement costs of all lost or damaged resources.
NEW to our HEOT library! – The Women’s Equality Project Kit
The Women’s Equality Project includes a teacher resource guide and seven modules which enable students to explore economics and the workplace, education, gender-based violence, health, politics and the law, pop culture and the arts and social movements.
The women’s movement is a movement towards social justice and equality for all people. The kit gives students, from across the province, the tools to interrogate, activate and dream for an inclusive society where people of all genders and gender-identities are equals.
To book this kit, (not currently listed on our catalogue) request resource EQ – 136
HDSB Library Services
Below is a convenient link to the HDSB library catalogue where you can also check out books. If you are not already logged on to myHDSB you will be prompted to sign on first.