Welcome to the Halton Elementary Occasional Teachers (HEOT) Website!
ETFO is the professional and protective organization representing over 86,000 teachers, occasional teachers, and education professionals employed in the public elementary schools of Ontario.
There are approximately 1700 Halton Elementary Occasional Teachers (ETFO-OT) of which approximately 700 are Long Term Occasional Teachers(LTO)
This site is designed to be user friendly for all our members. It will enable us to communicate with you quickly to provide you with the most up to date information available.
Here is some information to help you navigate our site:
- Upcoming events will appear on the home page. Further down News events will be listed.
- The Black Menu bar will lead you to specific pages. Please browse through all our topics to see what information is contained and find answers to frequently asked questions.
Visit our website often.
ETFO Human Rights Statement
The Elementary Teachers’ Federation of Ontario is committed to:
- providing an environment for members that is free from harassment and discrimination at all provincial or local Federation sponsored activities;
- fostering the goodwill and trust necessary to protect the rights of all individuals within the organization;
- neither tolerating nor condoning behaviour that undermines the dignity or self-esteem of individuals or the integrity of relationships; and
- promoting mutual respect, understanding and co-operation as the basis of interaction among all members.
Harassment and discrimination on the basis of a prohibited ground are violations of the Ontario Human Rights Code and are illegal. The Elementary Teachers’ Federation of Ontario will not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination, as defined by the Ontario Human Rights Code, at provincial or local Federation sponsored activities
Click to see full colour poster of the Land Acknowledgement: Land Acknowledgement